Andrew M. Hickman
Andrew “Drew” Hickman joined The Frankowski Firm in 2014 as a Law Clerk while he was attending the Cumberland School of Law at Samford University. While in law school, Drew participated in trial and client counseling competitions when he was not studying or clerking.
When he is not in the office, Drew and his wife enjoy traveling, hiking trails around Birmingham, and relaxing at home with their three cats. They soon hope to add a canine friend to their family.
- Anti-trust law
- JD, Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, 2015
- Scholar of merit in Pre-Trial Practice class
- M.S., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Florida Institute of Technology, 2012
- B.S., Psychology, University of Dallas, 2010
- Alabama, 2015
- Alabama Bar Association
- Young Lawyer Section
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association