Robert E. Norton
Robert E. Norton graduated magna cum laude from the University of Alabama in 2002, with honors as a Presidential Scholar and Phi Beta Kappa member. Rob worked as a policy intern at the White House during the summer of 2001. Rob received his Juris Doctor degree from The University of Alabama School of Law in 2007, with recognition as the most outstanding student in Negotiations.
Rob is licensed to practice in Alabama, Georgia, and before the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals. For six consecutive years, Rob has been recognized by Super Lawyers magazine as a Rising Star attorney in Alabama and the Mid-South, a recognition awarded to only 2.5% of the region’s attorneys under age 40.
For the past ten years, Rob has practiced in the field of securities litigation, which includes court actions and arbitration claims involving stockbroker fraud and neglect and brokerage firm misconduct. Rob has helped hundreds of investors from around the country recover losses caused by unsuitable and/or fraudulent investment recommendations.
Rob and his wife, Misti, have two young children and are active in their community. Rob is a supporter of the arts, having served on the junior board for Opera Birmingham and as past president of the Alabama Symphony Orchestra junior board; he also enjoys golf, traveling, and reading.
- JD, The University of Alabama School of Law, 2007
- Top student in Negotiations
- BA, magna cum laude, The University of Alabama, 2002
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Presidential Scholar
- University Honors Program
- Phi Eta Sigma, Alpha Lambda Delta, Lambda Sigma, and Golden Key honor societies
- Georgia, 2016
- 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2008
- Alabama, 2007
- Super Lawyers, Mid-South Rising Stars, 2016- present
- Super Lawyers, Alabama Rising Stars, 2014 & 2015